Wayne RESA Career Counselor
WHAT DO I DO?
- Work with students who do not know what they want to do after graduation and make an Action Plan!
- Work with students who know they do not want to attend a 4-year university!
- Help with applications for apprenticeships, community college, trade schools, and financial aid completion.
PHONE: 734-756-0326 Check out my website EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
I welcome student referrals AND CLASSROOM PRESENTATIONS
I worked for Livonia Public Schools for 23 years. I started my career at Stevenson High School as a Marketing Educator and Co-op Coordinator. I have over 15 years of School Counseling experience from Frost Middle School and most recently at Franklin High School.
I currently serve students in Northville, Wyandotte, Plymouth Canton and Redford Union.
FUTURE OF WORK TRENDS
● Technology will replace jobs BUT offer new opportunities
● Creation of new jobs= continuous training and skills development
● Freelance and independent workers
● Robots are our friends
● Soft skills, EI and the arts will not be replaced
Deja Clemons: MCAN College Advisor
Join Ms. Clemons Google Classroom titled "Panthers Go to College." This is a place to house information and resources for students as they prepare for college/their next steps post-graduation.
There are two sections of this "class" which students can join using the following codes based on their grade level:
9th-11th grade - siudgcy
12th grade - ds7ie7u
Phone: 313-242-4303 Email: email@example.com