Transcript Request

Transcripts for current Redford Union High School students and graduates from the class of 2000 and beyond:

Current students of Redford Union are required to use so that transcripts can be sent electronically to colleges and universities.  There is no fee to send the transcripts in this manner.  Please read the instructions under "Parchment Information" below or, if you are familiar with the process, click on the "Request My Transcript" below to get started. 

Students from the Redford Union High School graduating class of 2000 and beyond can also request their transcript for themselves, colleges, employers, and other third parties by using  A small fee is charged to use this service.           

        PDF DocumentParchment Information                    Request your Transcript from Parchment - Leader in eTranscript Exchange


If you are a former graduate 1999 and earlier please print this form and complete all information. Be sure to sign the form as a signature is required.  Request must be completed by the former student. Transcripts will take five to seven business days to process.

Please email the completed, signed form to Doris Reed at  When requesting a transcript by email please include your date of birth and full named used at the time of graduation.
OR mail to:

Redford Union High School
Attn: Counseling Office
17711 Kinloch
Redford, MI 48240


Transcript Requests for other programs and sites: (GED, Adult Ed, Medical Assistant) Contact Central Office at 313-242-6003.  For Special Education records contact 313-242-3500.