Schedule change forms are available on the counter in the counseling office during the first two weeks of a new semester. Forms must be filled out completely and put in your counselor's basket to be processed. Schedule changes will only be evaluated for the following reasons:
- The student is scheduled for a class they have taken and passed.
- The student is scheduled for a class that they are repeating and have the same teacher they failed with the first time.
- The student needs a class to graduate that is not on their schedule.
- The student does not have the prerequisite for the class that they are scheduled for.
- The student is missing a required class.
- The student is currently failing a year long elective at semester break.
Career Cruising will be used to schedule future 9th thru 11th grade students for the next school year. Students will be able to login and make their course selections in February/March. Current 11th graders will be scheduled individually with their counselor in February.