Redford Union Schools is committed to providing excellence in a safe and challenging learning environment.
Redford Union Schools will transform the lives of students by offering an innovative, collaborative, high quality education.
Redford Union Public Schools will create a 21st century standards-based curriculum focused on college and career readiness from PreK-12.
- Identify and implement research based program initiatives COMPLETE
- Identify and implement effective instructional strategies COMPLETE
- Implement data driven protocols IN PROGRESS
- Create a curriculum cohort IN PROGRESS
- Develop curriculum review cycle IN PROGRESS
- Complete curriculum writing in mathematics ELEMENTARY COMPLETE
Elementary ELA Curriculum:
CLICK BELOW FOR THE MICHIGAN STANDARDS: