Virtual Learning Program
Applications Accepted Year Round!
Virtual Learning is Redford Union School District's Innovative Program that is open to students from Wayne County for grades 6-12, and up to age 20 years old. We have flexible learning hours and a supportive "Learning Lab" environment for students who want to come to the building for additional support. We are a learner-centered, student focused school that offers:
- Virtual Learning with 2 required contacts with the teacher per week
- Flexible Lab Hours during the week for students who work
- 6 Options for Communication: 1) In person, 2) Email, 3) Phone 4) Facetime, 5) Skype, 6) Texting
- Opportunity for accelerated credit or credit recovery options
- High School Graduates receive a Redford Union School District Diploma
We accept applications year round. Use the link below to access our online Contact Information Form:
Please feel free to email us or leave us a voicemail and we will return your call or email as soon as possible.
Mrs. Schluter Ed.S., Director of Virtual Learning
Cell Phone: 567-280-0844
Teacher: Ms. Haq: Cell: 802-483-3692
Teacher: Mr. Sloma: Cell: 567-309-0935