Virtual Learning Program
Applications Accepted Year Round!
Virtual Learning is Redford Union School District's Innovative Program that is open to students from Wayne County for grades 6-12, and up to age 20 years old. We have flexible learning hours and a supportive "Learning Lab" environment for students who want to come to the building for additional support. We are a learner-centered, student focused school that offers:
- Virtual Learning with 2 required contacts with the teacher per week
- Flexible Lab Hours during the week for students who work
- 6 Options for Communication: 1) In person, 2) Email, 3) Phone 4) Facetime, 5) Skype, 6) Texting
- Opportunity for accelerated credit or credit recovery options
- High School Graduates receive a Redford Union School District Diploma
We accept applications year round. Use the link below to access our online Contact Information Form:
Please feel free to email us or leave us a voicemail and we will return your call or email as soon as possible.
Director of Virtual Learning: Mrs. Schluter Ed.S.
Cell Phone: 567-280-0844
Teacher: Ms. Haq: Office 313-242-3719
Teacher: Mr. Sloma: Office 313-242-3719