The Redford Union High School staff is committed to motivating all students to reach their potential by providing a safe, positive and challenging learning environment.
The vision of the Redford Union School Community is one where:
- Students see learning as a pathway to success.
- Graduates are equipped with tools necessary to be college and career ready.
- Stakeholders collaborate to maximize educational success.
- Moral integrity and knowledge are equally valued.
- Student learning is our highest priority.
- All students have the potential to learn and succeed.
- The learning environment must meet the unique needs of each student.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, parents, staff, and community.
- Character development is essential for success.