Elementary Day Treatment PTO
Elementary Day Treatment Program
We would like to see some new bright faces in the "Club", so we are sending out a call for a few smiling....
Meet other parents/guardians at Stuckey Center, help the students, and have fun doing it!
We meet once each month to plan our activities.
What if you can't make it to the meetings?
Why not volunteer for one of the ongoing activities or a special event?
How about one of these....
- Campbell's Soup Labels--just count them and send them in!
- Boxtops for Education--just count them and send them in!
- Assist with the Scholastic Book Fairs-set up, work it, or take down!
- Santa Shop "Elves"--help the students shop for gifts in December!
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon--organize food donations in May!
- Honor Assembly--assist with the student luncheon in June!
- Become an "on-call" helper to assist with fundraisers!
Just contact Mrs. Bess at 313-242-3901.
Let us know how you can help!