Schedule change forms are available on the counter in the counseling office during the first two weeks of a new semester. Forms must be filled out completely and put in your counselor's basket to be processed. Schedule changes will only be evaluated for the following reasons:
- The student is scheduled for a class they have taken and passed.
- The student is scheduled for a class that they are repeating and have the same teacher they failed with the first time.
- The student needs a class to graduate that is not on their schedule.
- The student does not have the prerequisite for the class that they are scheduled for.
- The student is missing a required class.
- The student is currently failing a year long elective at semester break.
Career Cruising will be used to schedule future 9th thru 11th grade students for the 2016-2017 school year. Students will be able to login and make their course selections in February/March. Current 11th graders will be scheduled individually with their counselor in February.