Curriculum & Assessment
Redford Union Schools is committed to providing excellence in a safe and challenging learning environment.
Redford Union Schools will transform the lives of students by offering an innovative, collaborative, high quality education.
Redford Union Public Schools will create a 21st century standards-based curriculum focused on college and career readiness from PreK-12.
2016-17 First Year Objectives:
- Identify and implement research based program initiatives
- Identify and implement effective instructional strategies
- Implement data driven protocols
- Create a curriculum cohort
- Develop curriculum review cycle
- Complete curriculum writing in mathematics
CLICK BELOW FOR THE MICHIGAN STANDARDS: